Use only water-based or mineral spirit-type materials
with flash point greater than 100 F (38 C). Do
not use materials having flash points lower than 100 F
(38 C). Do not use materials which state "FLAMMABLE"
on the packaging. For more information about
your material, request MSDS from distributor or
Spraying certain materials may cause static
build-up in the sprayer that can result in static
shock to the user. If this occurs, first ensure the material
has a flash point greater than 100 F (38 C) and
does not state that it is FLAMMABLE anywhere on the
package. If still feeling a static shock, the material likely
contains a non-mineral spirits fluid such as, but not limited
to, xylene, toluene, or naphtha, which can build up
static. Switch to an alternative material.
Keep spray area well-ventilated. Keep a good supply
of fresh air moving through the area.